Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A pause

Here it begins again with another night fallen, another day spent and me; alone sitting, slightly tipsy and crying while watching a comedic film. 

I've been told I'm just too sensitive. Yeah, that must be it. 

It's the way things are you know. The way things just, touch me...I can't find the right words to explain what it does to me, or why. 

There is this desire to be productive all the time, to accomplish things, to cross things off the list. Where does it come from? I have no other driving force pushing me anywhere yet there is a disappointment when I come to the middle of a day and I have yet to finish anything. 

Needless to say, it's enjoyable to finish a project. To complete a task. To be useful. I'd really like to be useful. I believe this is another reason why I wanted to be an actress for so long. Pathetic really.

No comments:

Post a Comment