Thursday, April 7, 2011

It begins...

Of course as soon as I prepared my first ever blog entry, the wifi card in my recently acquired laptop died. Still need to get it repaired. 

I feel like like the trunk of me has been split into different directions. Weathered and worn smooth; I've lost some of the strength that keeps me standing sturdy and still. Sometimes I forget how to hold myself up. 

It's rained a few times here and I've truly enjoyed that. Spring is here and Summer is coming. I wonder how long it will take for new life to flow again in these old limbs.

The way things come together and fall apart is really interesting. I try not to question the permanence of new developments but it is sort of against my nature to not over think it. It is scary and so very simple at the same time. Learning to heal takes such a long time; especially when you can't completely identify all of the things or areas that need to be repaired or restored. It's really fucking silly but I still strive to make everything make sense...Oh well. 


I need some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment