Thursday, April 14, 2011

no sir, i don't like it.

*sigh* back in Phoenix. Thankfully it's only for a short time. It is great to see my friends but just being here puts me on edge and in a frame of mind I was glad to leave behind. I must admit that even with the stirring up of bad things, I generally am feeling better since I was here last. 


I really dislike the grayed out blue sky and lack of starlight in the evening. Boo. 
BUT- Colleen polished all of my silver jewelry today after lunch! How i sparkle! She is amazing. Derek made me dinner and gave me home brews to drink (sweet!). 
Spending tomorrow with previously mentioned favorites and finishing it off with my oldest friend. 21 years is a crazy amount of time. And yet, sometimes the measurement of time doesn't mean much at all.


Excitement is building for California and to be in the comfort of my Gramma's house again. Not looking forward to the 10 hour drive all by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment