Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No Way To Measure

Things are never as they seem, are they?


I have become so incredibly exhausted by this constant repeating of nonsense. I give up. I just want to sleep my life away. I feel as though I've been crashing to the Earth in slow motion; initial impact has occurred and now I'm bouncing back down again- I hope it will end soon. Waiting for the dust to settle seems to take ages when more dust is continually being stirred up. Can't seem to catch up. 


Perception changes everything. It redefines what we think and feel and sets us apart from everyone else. Interesting thing it is. How does one even define perception? A view point, a measurement, an opinion. Changes the solidity of what we think we know. Provoking me to always ask questions, find no suitable answers and then proceed to try and not think about it any further (not an easy task). 


Those damn circles! They're everywhere! 


I wish I didn't need you, any of you. I just want to be self - reliant like I used to be. Maybe I never was. I spend so much of my time trying to live inside other people because when I am alone with me I don't know what to do. It's pathetic. One day I will get there...I hope. The in between time is what gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment