Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First, Michelle Obama gave an amazing speech last night. Made my eyes wet. Interesting and intense time we live in for sure.

I just want to make stuff. I wish I knew how to make cool things, or had the means. That's all I'd do I think. 

Must get some stuff done around the house today- need to do something active. I've been in my head too much the last few days. Needless to say it's been less than fun. Supposed to meet a friend later tonight for a game night. I'm hoping that goes well and I have a break from my...state of mind. Tomorrow I'm also going to do a hang and focus at the theater. At least I'll have something to keep me busy and make a little extra monies at the same time. 

The foster dog makes me keep a constant eye on him. He likes to cause trouble. Because he's a little dog, he always wants to be touching me or be in my lap. I just don't like that all the time. More of a big dog person myself. Still love them, but yeah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment